Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zubair Shane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 1, 2023
Time of violation
10:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0rr2YYS5WD8

Fafa

Player
Player
1. first off all its not mass rule break.
2. and second one high lvl metagaing so u get ezz warn.
3. and no mention when the guys come and which time no proof u dumb ass.
4. and u do fail rp also the guys say all of your ammo and gun but u stalling his time they told u 3 times and u still divide the ammo.

so pls admin check it carefully.

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
MetaGaming , Plus admin u can clearly see them provoking unconsous players + at his pov at 0.20 second he said Ur Npc and suck my dick to an unconscious Player Which is Amoral and sexual action That Breaks Gen Rule 6.8

Karthik Royall

Player
Player
MetaGaming , Plus admin u can clearly see them provoking unconsous players + at his pov at 0.20 second he said Ur Npc and suck my dick to an unconscious Player Which is Amoral and sexual action That Breaks Gen Rule 6.8
u guys are really npc only .they dont know basic rules .if we did any mistakes we will get punishment be cool and chill .so when u r inviting some one to gang atleast they know some rules u can see i will upload more how u guys rule breaks .be cool god will give every one answer

Karthik Royall

Player
Player
4. and u do fail rp also the guys say all of your ammo and gun but u stalling his time they told u 3 times and u still divide the ammo.

more than 3 peoples break rules same gang its a mass rules .so whats u mean high level meta gaming ? we are sharing our screen to my friends they want to watch our game .3rd thing we will upload full body cam dont worry u can see cleary .

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
u guys are really npc only .they dont know basic rules .if we did any mistakes we will get punishment be cool and chill .so when u r inviting some one to gang atleast they know some rules u can see i will upload more how u guys rule breaks .be cool god will give every one answedon
more than 3 peoples break rules same gang its a mass rules .so whats u mean high level meta gaming ? we are sharing our screen to my friends they want to watch our game .3rd thing we will upload full body cam dont worry u can see cleary .
ok we are npc .... but mr.karthik what about gen rule 6.8 ? ban upto 7 days ?

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
if 3 peoples breaks rule they should be punished but thats not mass rule break

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player

first learn rules for meta will not receive a worn , will receive a jail .

Karthik Royall

Player
Player

Last edited:

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
u idiot depend the situation even u dont know the rules and telling to us to learn rules. my servent
nice insulting , yes i dont know rules thats y im doing pg in another thread wait for punishment .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom