Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Koc
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069632010957631569/1070294025241899008/perma.png

Ali Koc

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, first of all, I want you to look at this message. We are not just the players of this game, also we are customers, I'm aware of the mistake I've made, but the approach shouldn't be like this. I've been playing this game for a long time and I've been paying money, you can see how much money I invested or how much I played, but I sense injustice approach to me. Lebron was banned for 60 days at first and I only opened one forum, ate rejected and i said nothing, after that i got blacklisted. I already know the mistake I made. But the approach should never be like this, anyway, the server is in a bad situation right now and as LeBron approaches all the players like this. he is trying to separate people from the game instead of attracting them to the game, as I said, I will start my processes with my lawyer, I will not give up on this, I will proceed as far as I can in the legal process and I did not buy anything with real money. A friend of mine who did not play the game gave me his items until he came back to the game. I did not sell the items in any way, I did not earn income from any of the items. I would be happy if you try to gain players instead of losing so many players.

Best Regards Ali Koç

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom