Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Macher

Macher | Mandem Inc.
Player
Your Name IRL - Angelo Dias

Age - 18

Time Zone - GMT

Average Online Per Day - 4-5 Hours on weekdays and 8-12 on weekends and holidays

Discord - ANGシ#4816

Nickname - Angelo Carter

ID - 3538

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

A) I have been known to help gangs achieve greatness and rule the city before in EN1 and my goal with ballas is to do the same here on EN3. I will make sure everyone will be respected and treated correctly. I will make sure that everyone is active and complying with the rules and attending every event, and to make sure that this promise goes through I have all my Deputies, turfers and graffiti heads already picked out and ready to help me achieve my goal of being one of the best gang leaders this city has ever seen.

B) To make sure that the gang functions properly everyone that wishes to be recruited to the gang will be interviewed first, they will be asked a series of questions (5-10 Questions), that will be the Ghetto rules, event rules and some general rules. When they join, they will not be instantly ranked up, but if they attend the majority of events they will recieve a promotion and if myself and my fellow High command see that a member is good at leading events and knows what they are doing they will recieve a higher rank or even high command. All members will be watched by a High Command at all times and with that my High command will make sure that that all members are attending the events, Ghetto Fights and so on. I will make sure myself and my fellow High Commands stick to this process so that we can make sure that no rules are broken and so that we can end our term succesfully.

C) As leader I need to know about every single aspect about leading a gang. I have had a lot of experience with being not just high command but deputy in multiple gangs and have helped them achieve greatness and dominate the city. I want to make sure that my term is finished properly instead of being dispanded like past gangs. As I have said I know every single ghetto rule, event rule and just basically all the general rules. I will make sure all my High Commands and Members will be respected as they should be. All my High Commands will be listened to and every single rule will be followed by my members if not they will be either kicked or blacklisted. I will make sure that Bloods become the best gang in the city and thats a promise.

BALLAS ON TOP!!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. We will be doing store robberies, gunstores and fz raids basically everyday.
2. I will make sure that we get most graffiti profit we possibly can everyday. We will aim for max graffiti profit at least 3-6 times a day.
3. Obviously bonuses will be issued out to all members who attend big events or get a parachute at clandestine.
4. Members will be treated equally and will not be favourited. They will be treated as real gangsters.
5. We will attend all the Clands, BS's, and Subs that we possibly can.
6. No Toxicity will be tolerated in my gang. I want the players to have as much fun as possible and Toxicity really does not help make this possible.
7. We will make every RP situation different, so that it is not he same situation at every event to keep the members happy and and not bored of events.
8. I will encourage every single member that is online to attend every event they possibly can so we can make sure that all the events are filled with people which leads to more fun RP.
9. Our Discord will have a list of recruitment questions that the high command will read every time they are recruiting someone to make sure the person you are recruiting is interviewed properly and knows all the rules correctly.
I will do my best to make sure that we can achieve 100% turf rate, this will be achieved bcs of tthe great turfers and the right turf leaders hat i have chosen.

BALLAS ON TOP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom