Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Khlaily Deluxe
Administrators nickname
Syndra Pluxuary
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
none

Zce Nassar

Player
Player
Dear. admins, It been 80 days since got banned for racism to admins. It was really big mistake from me, that happened after I realized that the admin was following me all the time and blocked me for GEN rule 3.2. And I got really pissed of from this move, so I went to his DMs and talk a lot of thing bad. It's my mistake and I'm really sorry for that and I'm ready to apologize to Syndra in front of all the admins about this terrible mistake. Please forgive me and It will not happen again I promise. And I'm sorry for every mistake I have ever done in this big and hard worker project. I really made a lot of friends in this project and I consider them as my 2nd family. please give my one chance
Best Regards Khlaily Deluxe

Select for moderation

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
no one tolerate racism in special to admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom