Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bozzo Ballermann
Administrators nickname
Sunil_Reddiee
Date
Feb 2, 2023
Time
00:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JuBjq1H-Wc

Pascal H.Ä.Ü.ß.L.E

Player
Player
Good evening, we robbed the house 724, its from Un off fam Outlaws, so at that point, when i trigger the house rob, all the member of the Fam gots an info that their house has been robbed. On that time we have about 15 min to rob the house and it is an official Rp Situation to kill the ppl in and around their House, they had also weapons and vests on, unfortunately my pov stopped because i havent enough space for, but never mind the main part is that we robbed the house officially, in the admin ticket zessy and the others said, we dont had a demands on them thats why we get a warn weapon clear and 180 min jail, but thats no correct see Pov.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Warn will be Removed this time but Jail time will stay, Keep in mind that you must engage in proper RP since robbing a house is an IC event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom