Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arman Raza
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord - Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname - Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID - 6067
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When I came to the city I didn't have any knowledge then Then I first joined the legal organization I worked for 3-4 months in a legal organization And then my friends used to say, why do you work in a legal organization Try doing it in Illigal also, so I said, let's start with them Then I joined Ballas gang They didn't even interview me. Judged me by my level after seeing my empty passport At that time my level was 21 And she would have given me 6 rank And I loved working in the gang And I worked in the gang for 2 or 3 months And in that I joined the Marabunta,families,blood,vegan and ballas and saw that there were very good people in all of them. But no leader knew how to talk well which he should have done

I have many family members and friends who will definitely join me if I become a leader Because those people want me to become a leader And I will try to keep my gang most active
I don't want to have people in my gang who judge by level And as he has a level and he wants to come in my gang, I will definitely take him. But he should know basic rule and general rule and getter rule and I will not provide him one or two Rank I will try to provide him 5 Rank To 6 Rank And I will ask him the questions of the high command as well and if he gives correct answers then I will give him the status of high command I can provide

1. Strike
2. Strike Waring demoted
3. Kick no blacklist
4. If he gets a strike and works hard and doesn't make that mistake again, his strike will be removed. But he will also have to join some events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1) Taking the RP level to top and encouraging the use of RP commands too as I have seen that people do so many rulebreaks during a store robbery or any other RP situation.
2) I Will have professional drivers to escape the hostage situation and everything will be in civilized many so that no one gets arrested.
3) 100% Turf , I have been wondering that it is very hard to achieve 100% turf but I will have the best turfers and will complete the 100% turf .
4) I will take Ballas on top.
5) Will make a tutorial videos of every gang activity and event so that everyone enjoys and do not break the rules.
6) I will make Ballas a terrorist org.
7) Will increase the crime rate in city and will promote ATM robberies for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom