Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Skeleton Ponch
Administrators nickname
Luis Thrust
Date
Dec 24, 2021
Time
21:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/31334/

Skeleton Sxk

S.K
Player
i think he has a personal problem with me or with ponch family !!!
every forum he just refused our forum or like u like to give us hard punishments also the another guys he was insulting me more than one time and he just gives him mixing !!!
even when the admin write in forums motherf**** !!!!!
and when that insult being slang !!!!
and when the guy when we following him he can go and hide in gz !!!!!
in our opinion he is not deserve to be admin!!!
he gave me warn cuz i killed someone who run to bank (gz) after he hide the and when he go out of the bank i killed him i didnt killed him inside the bank
even he didnt give him anything just mute!!!! for mixing !!!
he didnt punish him about hide in greenzone when we following him and he didnt give him a punishment for insulting

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
You gave him no demands while you were following him you were all just ICly insulting each other no demands were given and you followed him from a GZ. I've said this multiple times and I will say again, I have no issues with your family and for you to portray that is just offensive. After thoroughly looking through his POV he didn't insult you OOCly at all. You broke 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn hence I warned you. You need to stop having a go at me for every report I do even though you were in the wrong for killing him in a GZ.

Skeleton Sxk

S.K
Player
so i will go to city and when i see anyone in the city i will insult him like hello mother***** is that okey for the admins?
and i killed him out of the bank not inside
event he start the insulting!!!!!
i followed him and in his pov that u see that i was following him he cant go to any greenzone !!! i didnt shoot him inside the bank
yeah i will still open forum on u cuz u are not fair admin !

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
You gave him no demands while you were following him you were all just ICly insulting each other no demands were given and you followed him from a GZ. I've said this multiple times and I will say again, I have no issues with your family and for you to portray that is just offensive. After thoroughly looking through his POV he didn't insult you OOCly at all. You broke 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn hence I warned you. You need to stop having a go at me for every report I do even though you were in the wrong for killing him in a GZ.
You always punish my family members The harshest type of punishment
Please do not review our forums
let another admin do that

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
Motherfucker" isn't an OOC insult its a slang EVERYONE YOU CAN SAY THAT WORD TO ANYONE ONE YOU SEE

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
Motherfucker" isn't an OOC insult its a slang EVERYONE YOU CAN SAY THAT WORD TO ANYONE ONE YOU SEE
if you really will not punishment for with word I will use it and make everyone say it and say

Luis Thrust say it allowed​

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
I am locking this thread for senior admins to prevent further off-top comments and toxicity!​

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your punishment stays and ID 286 will be punished for provoking

and next time you accuse any admin of bias do it with evidence or i will ban your forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom