Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aboody

Player
Player
1. Aboody
2. 19
3. GMT
4. 8-10 Hours
5. PRO_MAS#4302
6. Mas
7. 86785

1. Leader of Ballas

2. I want to be leader of Ballas because
- I have experience with being a leader of a gang and have been higherup in multiple gangs and I think I can get ballas on top in the ghetto and city.
- I am currently a leader of a family and Ive had experiences with leading people and events and the last time I was leader, I ruled the ghetto for couple weeks, but I ended up getting busy and it went downhill from there but if I get this opportunity, I will try my best to keep the gang alive and keep the rp alive.
- Another reason I wanna be the leader of ballas is because I wanna give my family a platform and some of them are new to the city and I wanna teach them something with this and I wanna do a lot of rp and get into rp situations and being in this gang because I feel like I could do that since I think theres not enough rp that goes on with gangs.

3. The things I would do the improve Rp in the server is doing Gun Store/ Store robberies every day, The last time I was given this opportunity, I did store and gun store robberies every day and I even gave out bonuses to the people that were there to help me. I will do daily Clandestine and increase the gang activities in the ghetto and do more rp and improve it.

I would love to get this opportunity so I request the admins to give me chance and I would really appreciate it if it was given to me.

Aboody

Player
Player
1.my name is: Aboody
2. my old 19
3.tme zone: GMT
4. online times : 8-10 Hours
5. my email: PRO_MAS#4302
6. my nick name :Mas
7. my id : 86785

Trying to be Leader of Ballas

. I want to be leader of Ballas because - I have experience with being a leader of a gang and have been higherup in multiple gangs and I think I can get ballas on top in the ghetto and city.
Ive had experiences with leading people and events, I will try my best to keep the gang alive and keep the rp alive. so i am ready to do evrything to help the gang
I would love to get this opportunity so I request the admins to give me chance and I would really appreciate it if it was given to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom