Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran Hill

Player
Player
- Your name IRL: Abdullah

- Your age: 19 Years old

-Your Discord: Fran Hill#5915

- Your Nickname: Fran Pluxury

- Your ID:

- Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The main reason I am the leader of this organization is that I want to run an organization that is organized, fun, and active; I want to provide the skills I have, such as my leadership qualities, as well as the motivation and passion to become a great leader, but most importantly, a better organization for everyone.

~One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of this organization is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

~ I want to leave my fingerprint on this project as I'm leaving RP in 4 or 5 months for OOC reasons.

~ As we know, gang activities aren't just about fighting with other people; they can also bring about a new level of RP. For instance, if a hostage situation is involved, we can use our experience to help develop a new strategy to solve the issue. Instead of just roaming around in gang cars, we can help gangs perform better at events. In my experience, POV gangs have better RP than any other faction, and they can bring new content to the city, which is why I prefer playing Turf. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when it comes to communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events such as car robberies should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Bunta has motivated me to make a difference.

~, Unlike other gang leaders, I will not only think about myself but also about the members of my group. I will make sure that all of them are happy in my gang, and I will reward those who are working hard with rewards. This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous for doing so.

Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

~HC ranks should be given to those who are mature and can handle the gang while the leader is not in the city.
~we should only take people into gangs who know how to treat other people.
~The people who are pulling toward the meeting points of gangs and events should get the Bounous.
~We as Ballas also set ourselves the target to letting the drug business in the city flourish again, our people should sell more coke and weed on the street as well as on the black market because this has fallen asleep a bit lately.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
You can/maybe will resave a 7days ban on forums for spamming applications did you know about that? You have made 2 applications now and both are same you just changed the name. I’m telling you this so you don’t resave a forum ban. (Not acting as a admin) just reminding you about it. Gl with the application.

Fran Hill

Player
Player
You can/maybe will resave a 7days ban on forums for spamming applications did you know about that? You have made 2 applications now and both are same you just changed the name. I’m telling you this so you don’t resave a forum ban. (Not acting as a admin) just reminding you about it. Gl with the application.
A new thing to know, thank you, The best Leader 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom