Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omkar Gundle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2023
Time of violation
20:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1P-qu5SfaU4

omigundle

Player
Player
so this guys killedd our fam member but i was not even talkin he provoked me i punched him he gave me warning and i was leaving they killed me .all in pov .

vAnimated

Player
Player
so this guys killedd our fam member but i was not even talkin he provoked me i punched him he gave me warning and i was leaving they killed me .all in pov .
"This guy killed our family member" Sounds like you need to tell the owner of the pov to upload his own forum post Stop crying also by the way you were clearly given a demand to leave the area and you did not leave, audio in the pov is pretty damn clear

Tariq Plux

Player
Player
"This guy killed our family member" Sounds like you need to tell the owner of the pov to upload his own forum post Stop crying also by the way you were clearly given a demand to leave the area and you did not leave, audio in the pov is pretty damn clear
OH look who is talking about crying looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 🤣 i'm done for today. You made my day btw thank you soo much.

Tariq Plux

Player
Player
You just dont stop bitching do you? As I recall your friend had to call for backup instead of running into the ghetto for a simple 1v1.
Your friend didn't go to arena for the 1 vs 1 + he can't go to ghetto alone because you friend had 4 people with him as well lol, bro wait did you called me b*** 🤔 I'll repport you as someone did yesterday 😂

Takumi Hurtz

Player
Player
Your friend didn't go to arena for the 1 vs 1 + he can't go to ghetto alone because you friend had 4 people with him as well lol, bro wait did you called me b*** 🤔 I'll repport you as someone did yesterday 😂
Report me? Are you upset? I will say it again, stop bitching. Thats not me calling you a bitch its not an insult. In other words, it means stop whining, crying, and complaining over the fact that you didnt get what you wanted. Someone made you waste gas and now they're living rent free in your head. You mad? Stay mad.

Tariq Plux

Player
Player
Mad wdym ? LoL I'm just chilling and watching how toxic you're friend is. look he is just watching 😂

Last edited:

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.

[ Based on evidence This place is not inside unscripted gz of BM also You got proper 5sec to leave but you suddenly turn back again ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom