Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Hermes

Apollo H.
Player
Name: Xavier Clark
Time zone: GMT
Region: EU ( Uk to be specific)
IC ID: 90819
In game time: 9-10 hours a day
Discord ID: Killz_.#6178

Why I want to be an Admin Assistant: Why I'm trying to be an admin assistant is to be helpful towards the community and help ease the load of the admins. I have played multiple roleplay servers so I understand a lot of the rules and i understand all the regulations to a degree. As you can see from my ID my account isn't the oldest but I have a lot of experience during IC roleplay games.

Why I should be picked as admin assistant: I think i should be picked as a Admin assistant is I will work very hard for the Server and do as much as possible to work my way through the ranks up to Admin.

Am I willing to drop my IC life to be an admin: 100% i will happily drop my current job for position if it ever becomes available

Am I willing to sell my business for an Admin assistant position: gladly I don't have a business currently but if the position becomes available while i am in possession of one I will happily sell it as soon as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom