Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Menace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 5, 2023
Time of violation
0:18
Proofs
https://streamable.com/u2xs1k

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
i was there and i can say that the person who made forum was saying stuff to him like hes a pussy and saying that his car sucks ass. So 177155 was saying bad stuff first so i think that if you guys do give a punishment i think yall should keep that in mind

Tyler Menace

Player
Player
i was there and i can say that the person who made forum was saying stuff to him like hes a pussy and saying that his car sucks ass. So 177155 was saying bad stuff first so i think that if you guys do give a punishment i think yall should keep that in mind
Ayye man, I don't know about you. But where I come from pussy means a cat. Any other meaning is haram. May god bless you.

squanchy

Player
Player
this is 100% true the dude who made the forums was calling this man a cunt, the p word and other foul launguage
Doesn't matter, as your friend in the video says "It's RP" yeah? So what he was saying would be considered IC/RP. But parental insults are not allowed IC or otherwise.

Tyler Menace

Player
Player
this is 100% true the dude who made the forums was calling this man a cunt, the p word and other foul launguage
I posted enough evidence to show he was insulting parents. As far as anything else is concerned, it's he said and she said.

Fredrick Hulk

Player
Player
Approved

ID 261161 will receive a punishment for General Rule 3.2

(Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice)

RP insulting is allowed however, it is strictly against the rules to mention parents. Ensure you read and play by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom