Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tomie Martial
Administrators nickname
Chris Mazoku
Date
Feb 1, 2023
Time
15:49
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/313045/

Tomie Martial

Player
Player
Hi Lebron. Greetings! There is one incident I want to highlight before you regarding a BUG ABUSE CASE.

Two guys of ID 61400 , 55563 were trying to STEAL my SOLAR from my house by using a critical BUG ABUSE.

As per Respected Chris said "i cannot say that if they are there to steal your solar panel also they are just sitting and not getting any kind of advantage by doing that so no one will be punished."

• Kindly if you allow me I want to answer that the whole house 128 is owned by me as its a single door house not sharing house and they are sitting in my backyard right beside of my solar using a bug for solar time being completed so that I cant see them (advantage).

• And most importantly you can check logs Feb 1 15:49, I just rushed from there to beach market and when I returned back after 10 mins my solar panel gone. (proves they are there to steal). Main proof is that day I even not get my solar. After caught for bug abuse desperately the steal my solar.
So, its hard for me to acknowledge the justification which Chris provided. Postly what you decide will follow that. I have to mention these key points that's why I raised this ticket.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
will not punish based on your story, so if you have pov of them abusing that please to make a player complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom