Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Harper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 7, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2HoRQ_GyNc8

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
there no rasicm at all the word kankerlijer means idiot fat head guy / retarded / idiot ...)this word as you said by yourself you are using and you was the one that you created as you said at the forum here so if it is ma mann you are the real racist guy at this situation also stay tuned for the reports that your fam members will get for mass rule break

Al Capone Family
t-l-chargement-2.jpg

Last edited:

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
first of all ty for reporting yourself for general rule 6.15 i appreciated that + there no rasicm at all the word kenkergigerr means idiot fat head guy and this word as you said by yourself you are using and you was the one that you created as you said at the forum here so if it is ma mann you are the real racist guy at this situation also stay tuned for the reports that your fam members will get for mass rule break

Al Capone Family
t-l-chargement-2.jpg
Ahhahahaha reported myself excuse me sir? I had just came on when I have attacked you it’s in my pov when I loaded in I was next to beach and I pulled up so no I have not self reported u said the word kanker ni… which you guys used to say when I was in Krays now all respect to Krays no problems with them but u can clearly hear what u said so don’t try cry now.

FacetPlux1

Player
Player
there no rasicm at all the word kankerlijer means idiot fat head guy / retarded / idiot ...)this word as you said by yourself you are using and you was the one that you created as you said at the forum here so if it is ma mann you are the real racist guy at this situation also stay tuned for the reports that your fam members will get for mass rule break

Al Capone Family
t-l-chargement-2.jpg
Hitman you’ve always been a kid who acts tough but cries on gov give it up ur the biggest cry baby I’ve came across u can clearly hear litreally what u said lmaoooo go learn the rules learn how to mumble under ur breath u big losser

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
Hitman you’ve always been a kid who acts tough but cries on gov give it up ur the biggest cry baby I’ve came across u can clearly hear litreally what u said lmaoooo go learn the rules learn how to mumble under ur breath u big losser
imagine using another account to make a comment , pathetic or what ? remember yourself here using it and you just closed the forum ?

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
imagine using another account to make a comment , pathetic or what ? remember yourself here using it and you just closed the forum ?

What forums? I didn’t close Notging am talking ab this report and it won’t be closed you’ve used serious threats in the pov so I promise u u will receive the punishment even if I have to get a admin speaking that language.

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
The word he says my friend kanker lier or whatever it is how u say it is cancer sufferer the guy before u has provided a link explaining and proving what it said don’t try cry for ur little friend ur not the only people in city who has body cam on
this word is not rasicm you can see at wikipedia the meaning retarted guy and why you are using your twink to make another comment of forum are you pathetic this is the meaning of the word btw Dutch profanity - Wikipedia

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
Its a profanity related to disability also the word is sometimes shortened to its historical euphemism which means that u have an extremely good tasting.
No insult or racism in pov provided.
End of story.
That’s not for u to decide he has said to me the word kanker that’s clear enough and kanker itself means ‘cancer’ and the word after is lier or n word so either ways it’s insult serious insults actually u can’t joke about cancer it isn’t a joke and I do believe he said kanker lier because it’s more grama of English saying ‘cancer sufferer’ then saying cancer n.. it don’t make sense either ways it’s insult I have searched it myself and found out I will provide a screenshot can you guys all stop spamming and crying for him the admin will deal with this based on evidence….

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
That’s not for u to decide he has said to me the word kanker that’s clear enough and kanker itself means ‘cancer’ and the word after is lier or n word so either ways it’s insult serious insults actually u can’t joke about cancer it isn’t a joke and I do believe he said kanker lier because it’s more grama of English saying ‘cancer sufferer’ then saying cancer n.. it don’t make sense either ways it’s insult I have searched it myself and found out I will provide a screenshot can you guys all stop spamming and crying for him the admin will deal with this based on evidence….
this what you heard and wants to explain and cry about kenkergigger as a lot of several meaning and what i will win if i would say that you have cancer and also it is not rasicm and you just mentioned that by yourself that you are saying this word and you created it why you are retreating now

Ghostkineyy

Player
Player
this what you heard and wants to explain and cry about kenkergigger as a lot of several meaning and what i will win if i would say that you have cancer and also it is not rasicm and you just mentioned that by yourself that you are saying this word and you created it why you are retreating now
Okay emd if the day I searched it and found out and it was a big insult so can u stop crying?? Lmao u act so big but look at u now just give it up the punishment is pending u don’t mess around with camcer it ain’t a fkn joke it’s disgusting in fact

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Thread Approved
ID 92809 will receive punishment for Gen Rule 3.1
(Other punishments are already given)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom