Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
shakinaa vercitti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 7, 2023
Time of violation
14:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mZCwmKEHKr8

shakinaa vercitti

Player
Player
i want to see his POV i m sure this guys are using mods i want see their damage and also as ER 1.7 and my last forum got rejected admin gave reason nothing suspicious ( thats not the thing i asked for). but i requested pov so that means he need to show me bodycam otherwise he gonna received punishment for ER 1.7 pls i want other admin not Hov cartier

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
pov is clear ur trying to get them ban for killing u , ur so toxic u know and we all know there is nothing suspicious but u still want to see pov and ur saying they are using mods , which mods? cheats ? i see bad aim from both sides and u died in normal way dont blame ur bad aim to them .

raizelyt

Player
Player
pov is clear ur trying to get them ban for killing u , ur so toxic u know and we all know there is nothing suspicious but u still want to see pov and ur saying they are using mods , which mods? cheats ? i see bad aim from both sides and u died in normal way dont blame ur bad aim to them .
imma show my pov killing all of em dw HAHAHA

hunny

Player
Player
Its simple just wait for his POV i know he dont have POV few days ago i m the one requested POV and your guys at my dm begging to remove that forum pls sir pls. and i did but then what your guys betrayed us so now he need to submit his POV and by the way we dont need your side we need his POV. just wait for his POV. And if we feel their something wrong with his damage, using cheats then we have rights to request POV. Last i m not gonna replying after this for wasting time.

Last edited:

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Its simple just wait for his POV i know he dont have POV few days ago i m the one requested POV and your guys at my dm begging to remove that forum pls sir pls. and i did but then what your guys betrayed us so now he need to submit his POV and by the way we dont need your side we need his POV. just wait for his POV. And if we feel their something wrong with his damage, using cheats then we have rights to request POV. Last i m not gonna replying after this for wasting time.
so u just forum for nothing just to ban him for not having pov ? - idk if he have or not but r u a kid for trying this stupid way ? -

hunny

Player
Player
so u just forum for nothing just to ban him for not having pov ? - idk if he have or not but r u a kid for trying this stupid way ? -
We want to see his pov because he is using cheat not only he other members of family also and in past records of jinx family members ban for using cheat. And i don't want anyone to get ban we are only requesting POV not to get ban we mention here ER1.7 because last forum rejected by admin reason nothing suspicious we want to see his POV simple.

raizelyt

Player
Player
Damn whats with this admins asking for pov with legit kills lol aight sending povs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom