Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hitmann gilgamesh
Suspect ID
87490 53320
Date of violation
Feb 8, 2023
Time of violation
10:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LDDGsRB04

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
id 72380 provide extended pov of whole situation you have 6 hour to do
id 87490 provide extended pov of whole situation you have 6 hour to do

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 87490 will receive a punishment for general rule 6.15
id 53320 will receive a punishment for 6.8

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
After reviewing the POV provided in admin complaint
Requesting extended POV (prior to the situation) from ID 87490 for the reason to give demands
You have 6 hours to provide POV

FacetPlux1

Player
Player
After reviewing the POV provided in admin complaint
Requesting extended POV (prior to the situation) from ID 87490 for the reason to give demands
You have 6 hours to provide POV
There’s a extended pov Chris I had panels at the back which this guy kept coming for from the first pov u can see how they were coming for my panels constantly and how his guys pulled up after he died and how he broke nlr himself and came down and that’s the reason why demands was given.

FacetPlux1

Player
Player
I was only there protecting my people, my house and my panels Chris all I wanted is peace evidence further to this to show that these guys always at my house can be found in another report which am waiting for you to view and give him the punishment he deserves on that thread u can see how they always constantly pulling up and breaking rules insulting and using strong words.

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
as you can see this is another rp situation totally out of what i was reporting i was killed inside their house for trying to steal solars, i reported them when i was trying to escape from collectors which another rp situation and they just come from 1.5 kilometre just to kill me again (you can see at the map where i am ) and this pov for how i just came they was provoking + dancing next to my body also i am just curious how this guy provide povs from many accounts + stop lying fo admins and be a man and believe the fact that your are breaking many rules just to avoid punishment!

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Thread Reviewed
ID 72380 will receive punishment for MG and UB(Talking while dead) already got punished for Gen Rule 6.7
ID 85297 will receive punishment for VDM
ID 87490 already got punishment for Mixing
After ID 72380 broke NLR he got involved in other Rp situation and he was not shooting ID 87490 or his members also he left the area but ID 87490 started shooting him without giving any demands when ID 72380 was not even near to your house or solar panels
Previous punishments stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom