Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Niels

2. Your age: 25

3. Time zone: GMT+1

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): between 1PM(13:00) and 1AM(01:00)

5. Average online per day: 8-10 hours

6. Your Discord: Baldur#0286

7. Your Nickname: Niels Blanco

8. Your ID: 10058

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Where ever help is needed most. I have experience with both.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have started playing RP in this city since about 5 months. I have been HC in SAHP, FIB, LSPD, and have experience in gangs/unofficial orgs as well. In the past months I have been very active and have familiarized myself with the city rules. Also, I care to help people and explain stuff to the people who are new in this city, whether it is answering questions with regards to gen/state/event rules or helping out/overseeing in RP situations in order to make sure the rules are respected.

2. What are your strengths?

I am calm headed, now how to keep calm even under pressure. I treat people with respect, I am a fast learner and a hard worker.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I will say things as they are and that directness can be perceived as annoying by people.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, that is not a problem.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom