Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeke Landon
Administrators nickname
Rohit Garg
Date
Feb 7, 2023
Time
20:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H88SJeugAaw

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
so my last post got rejected with the reason that we just said leave and shot but we gave him more than 5 seconds to leave but instead he started to circle back around to go fight getting ready with all of his guns and i was with ID 194022 who gave him demands already and 1 minute till container thats why I killed him. Please review the footage again.

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
1:36 is where ID 194022 gave demands who was with me and he gave five second to both guys to leave it was demands but the blue issi didn't listen and leave and was coming back and thats why i shot and killed him.

robino321

Player
Player
so my last post got rejected with the reason that we just said leave and shot but we gave him more than 5 seconds to leave but instead he started to circle back around to go fight getting ready with all of his guns and i was with ID 194022 who gave him demands already and 1 minute till container thats why I killed him. Please review the footage again.
i am his family member id 194022 i gave demands and he didnt do anything wrong id 154691 was running valuable container with me.

ReaperOT

Player
194022 did give this guy demands to leave and then told 154691 in his family that demands were given so when the issi came back, they had the right to shoot them within the rules. 154691 can also see the gun in the hand of the issi through the windscreen, therefore implying that he is about to engage a gunfight with them. I believe warning should be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom