Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vishwa saint
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 26, 2021
Time of violation
11:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Kt6S-4hY3ek

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
SITUATION: so the family who killing us from 2 days regularly come to our fam house and kill everyone inside now here happened that when i came to my fam house my family members were killed by suspects and after my family members got revive my family leader came to talk with him but he ram car on him so 2 members started shooting on them after that what happen u can see in proof link thank u .........

THE SUSPECTS FAMILY NAME IS DIVISION X

dhairya732

Player
Player
The dead players u can see at the beginning of the pov were NOT killed by us...there's no evidence in this pov that we killed them.
I entered with my purple car but they ordered me to leave the area. While I was following their order, they started shooting me for no reason. In my defence, I called for backup from my family nd shot them

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • This pov can not conclude the whole evidence of RDM, RP could happened before you arrive....
  • Please understand that RDM meaning the person kill you without any RP, in this POV, there are alot of RPs going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom