Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotiko

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
Shota
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
+4 GMT (TBILISI)
4. Average online per day:
6-9 Hours
5. Your Discord:
_shotiko#5626
6. Your Nickname:
Dwane Moriarty
7. Your ID:

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

I have been actively involved in the Grand Theft Auto role-play community for the past 4 years, and during that time, I have gained extensive experience in crime-related scenarios. Throughout my journey, I have served as a leader multiple times and have consistently demonstrated my ability to lead with fairness, impartiality, and an unwavering commitment to the well-being of my team.

My leadership style is centered on the principle of 'all for one and one for all.' I firmly believe that a leader must listen to everyone's opinions and make decisions that are in the best interest of the team. I am equally fair with everyone and make sure that everyone's voices are heard.

I have honed my communication and problem-solving skills in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of Grand Theft Auto role-play, and I am confident in my ability to bring these skills to a leadership role. I am eager to use my experience to make a positive impact in a new setting and I am passionate about helping others achieve their goals

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. Invitation process: To attract quality members to my gang, I will create a comprehensive application process. This will involve asking potential members to fill out an application form and conduct a brief interview to gauge their understanding of the roleplay and their ability to communicate effectively. I will also set up a trial period to observe the new members and ensure they are a good fit for my gang.
  2. Group security: To ensure the security of my gang, I will establish clear protocols for reporting potential threats and responding to them. I will set up a reporting system that allows members to confidentially report any issues to the security team, and establish clear guidelines for the security team to follow when responding to these reports.
  3. Rank system: To motivate members and encourage them to actively participate in gang activities, I will establish a rank system with clear progression paths and rewards. For example, members will be rewarded with bonuses or promoted to higher ranks based on their performance and contributions to the gang. This will encourage them to work harder and strive to reach higher ranks.
  4. Group meetings: Regular group meetings will be a great way to bring members together and discuss my gang's plans and objectives. I will use these meetings to address any issues that have arisen, discuss progress towards my goals, and make any necessary updates to my plans.
  5. Encouragement: Finally, it's important to create a positive and supportive environment within my gang. Encouraging members and recognizing their contributions will go a long way towards building a strong and cohesive group.

I hope these tips will help me to improve my roleplaying level in my organization and create one of the best gangs in the Grand server!

lil pj

Player
Player
scott.
time zone gmt-5. (EST).
average hours online 6-10.
discord primo#1672.
nickname cornelious bands.
my id 108055.

lil pj

Player
Player
scott.
time zone gmt-5. (EST).
average hours online 6-10.
discord primo#1672.
nickname cornelious bands.
my id 108055.
leader of ballas gang i want to be leader bc i have been involved in the gta roleplay for the past year and want to try out being a leader. i want to be able to do things with my gang like rank up or derank people and have people follow my orders. and i have very good communication skills with gang members.

lil pj

Player
Player
leader of ballas gang i want to be leader bc i have been involved in the gta roleplay for the past year and want to try out being a leader. i want to be able to do things with my gang like rank up or derank people and have people follow my orders. and i have very good communication skills with gang members.
ill improve the organization by being involved in more events. ill make it easier for people to join the gang by having more active high command. ill make our gang better by doing more stuff with my gang members like teaching them to shoot better and going over all the rules. and ill always have gang members and high command actively playing and i will give each member three strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom