Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tariq Blanco
Administrators nickname
Sylvia
Date
Feb 9, 2023
Time
00:08
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1062144267570659428/1073033035697635378/dsd.png?width=877&height=473

Tariq Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello Adham/Bobby and Floki,
i had alr 3 times interview with Sylvia because am very serious about it in the third time she told me i ther is some quatsion i shuold learn is actully what i did it and tried agine the she told me i have to take some time to learn about en 3 and working on my english i alr did it and tried one more time ther fstoq told me contect me on discord for interview details and 10 min later he told me i talking to sylvia and the application was rejected.

am very serious and wanna help the amother in the server and i serr evrey day bobby ads lookig for adming so i ask with fule respect to give me ther chance to prove myself.
Best regards.
Tareq Othmann

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Admin took the Correct Decision, after 3 times being accepted and failing each time, the senior is allowed to reject and not take interview from you any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom