Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Builder

Player
Player
OOC Name: Anhad Jot Singh Bhasin
OOC Age: 16
Online Per Day: 10-13 Hours

Time Zone: IST
Discord: Lucifer Morningstar#8999
IC Name : Chris Morningstar
ID: 135414

Why do you want to be the Leader of this Organization.

Lets be honest , who doesn't like ghetto clapping? Everyone likes going around robbing and killing people. And I want to take that to another level with my past experiences with gangs I have been in every gang and have been HC in Vagos , Marabunta and Bloods. I have great experience with Spraying and Turfing. We will have logs for spraying and turfing. Not filling logs will get you a last warning. If you repeat it again then you will get a demotion. And hey gangs have many complaints about each other but we will not take it too far with the complaints like dissing each other but we won't leave them unpunished too. Clands a thing that is debatable upon to like or dislike. In clands majority of numbers will stay there fighting while 3 members will go pick up people from the hospital and bring them back to cland. Cland is a thing where people come rocked and loaded. We will keep the Warehouse closed for the day and only open it for events. Don't want anyone stealing all that good stuff we got in there.

Your advice on improving roleplay.

Im the kind of a guy who goes real crazy with roleplaying. We have to be professional when we roleplay. So we will do 3 Gun store and normal store and we will do 2 FZ per week and we will go really far with robbing we will take a whole team of 6 people to rob on the highway or even in ghetto. I will solve every doubt of my members from email or ICly i want my members to have the best experience ever. I don't really care about myself. I run out of money ammo or anything i don't care i'll get it back somehow but if my members have problems ill be the first one coming to help them.

Ranking system.
1. Young Balla

2. Balla
3. OG Balla (what we will grant to ex ballas)
4. Reaper
5. Psychopath
6. Nightcrawler
7. Demon
8. Shotcaller
9. Nightmare
10. Enforcer
11. Underboss
12. Boss

Goals for Ballas.
Always have someone spraying and turfing.
Always have max numbers.
Stay active event wise.
Make sure all members know rules.

Thank you for spending your time on my application.
Ballas On Top
Chris Morningstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom