Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neon Killa
Administrators nickname
Apollo Grey
Date
Feb 9, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/318346/

Neon Anderson

Player
Player
The location was in ghetto and that guy was solo. he could've just killed me and collect my debt but instead he did a fail-rp,
in this debt collector job he can't use any lethal force to collect the debt from people.
i indeed do broke the rules of mixing but the other guy did fail-rp. there isn't any fear-rp over there i had my gun in my hand and he just pulled out his gun and aimed at me when i was in my car, why do i have to show fear to a one single guy even though i already has a gun in my hand.
according to the server rules i have to show fear when necessary like 4 gang member or 4 unofficial org. members with 2 cars trying to rob me or few people aimed there gun at me and giving demands.
this forum doesn't even broke any of the rules of fear-rp, but the administrator gave me punishment for fear-rp, the other guy went unpunished.
i hope i will get justice here.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
If a gun is pointed at you you fear for your life(comply with demands or leave the area if necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom