Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kutay Erlik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 8, 2023
Time of violation
17:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNo28ri3k

Kutluk13

Player
Player
I'm the NG personnel. I caught a trespasser and was on my way to jail. Someone at the prison gate killed the criminal I caught and prevented me from putting him in prison is that a crime? I think this is a crime. By doing so, he escaped prison while he was guilty. Also, how does he not follow me when he should be following me? Is there a glitch in this system?

Alperinyo Tariki

Player
Player
I don't even know the person who shot me, where is the meta gaming and you didn't tie my hands, I tell you where are we going, you expect me to walk without answering

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
Firstly you are cuffed him under the helicopter and heal him under the helicopter which is POWER GAMİNG..
And you drag himby his arm while running? And you opened forum with this POV Bruh...
You need retraining my man..
And Lastly you dont say when you are cuffing or putting in the heli..So much wrong things happend.

Andre Hergun

Player
Player
mass rulebreak self report lol

17:01 first mistake handcuffing under the heli Powergaming
17:01 second mistake healing someone under the heli Powergaming
17:01 third mistake healing someone without saying im gonna patch you Failrp
17:01 fourth mistake holding a person while running and saying anything Powergaming + FailRP
at this moment a high command seeing you and saying good job,where is the good job you are doing mass rulebreak?

17:02 ID 89372 speaking foreign language in roleplay (and he is high command)
17:02 putting in a heli without saying nothing FailRP
17:04 dropping a person from the car without saying anything FailRP

good forum sir

Kutluk13

Player
Player
First of all, my video recording program does not record my voice. I talked everything properly because of my role there. Secondly, I was tired of criminals who were constantly caught pressing the f1 key and running away, so I wanted to catch him urgently. I'm sorry if this is wrong. I've never run after holding him, you'll notice if you examine it carefully. And besides, I told him about his guilt and what was going to happen before I healed him in the first place.

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Reject this report
no voice in POV insufficient evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom