Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ariyan khan .
2. Your age : 18 (IRL)
3. Time zone : GMT 6 +
4. Average online per day : 4 + hours on busy days off days 8 + hours
5. Your Discord : andrew ivan#8262
6. Your Nickname : Andrew
7. Your ID : 27172

Additional information :-
1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang !

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a) So as far as I got the experience from gangs and know the things being a HC in ballas and families gang taught me important lessons and leading skills which I got from en1 mainly but also en3 too .

2b) The main goal for me is to make the gang active and disciplined for its own better future and hopefully make it on top of the city by the skills and dedication towards improving the quality of rp and quantity.

2c) As I have many friends who have good experience and had been deputy of gangs so they will also assist me running the gang and we will try our last breath to make it and we will focus on events , statics , leading skills getting maximum number in event , Perfectly organised weapons and ammunition .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

3A) My first priority is to make sure the rp quality is good and the guys are not doing silly mistakes .

3B) Making situation's between gangs and legal orgs such as : hostage situation , store robbery so doing these with a good quality of rp will lead the gang a really plus point .

3C) I will also try to make a bonus and promotion system and make it happen offently and I think it increases Thier Motivation , Also it also get the numbers increased in events .
Thanks for reviewing my application , Let's make the city (Purple) .
Ex Ballas HC en1,en3
Ex families HC en1 .
Ex Ng HC en1 , en3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom