Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan_Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 11, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Qv-EgS_hw

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
This is what happens when you raid a private property house with 4 of your friends at solar panel protection time, as you can clearly see from your POV, which has no audio, you fail to comply to repeated vocal demands from a LEO and you started shooting at us (without demands from your part) multiple times every single time you came back to us.
Demands were given vocally and personally to every single one of you repeatedly during the whole fight.

You also did NLR 3 times! YOU came back during our solar panel protection 3 to 4 times in less than 15 minutes.

Down bad. Your POV is invalid btw and not complete, also less than 1 minute and no audio, show them all the times you came back and didn't demand anything or comply.

PS: Learn English if you want to play on EN1

Last edited:

Valeria Leo

Supervisor | LI
Player
The real problem is you went to the hospital 3 times, you came 3 times after you died. This is a server where the common and only language is English. My humble suggestion is to learn English. Then you realize why people call you and count 5 seconds and kill you.

Last edited:

JacobBlackCash

Player
Player
Where's the audio bright guy? And how is it rdm if he's defending his solar panels? And what do you expect when you trespass on a private property? Surely not a hug and bouquet of exotic flowers.
I second valerias humble suggestion, its an English server so learning some English will be the wise thing to do as it will also benefit you further out in life it's an easy and common language.
Cheers mate!

Ali Sarsilmaz

SAR-9
Player
This is what happens when you raid a private property house with 4 of your friends at solar panel protection time, as you can clearly see from your POV, which has no audio, you fail to comply to repeated vocal demands from a LEO and you started shooting at us (without demands from your part) multiple times every single time you came back to us.
Demands were given vocally and personally to every single one of you repeatedly during the whole fight.

You also did NLR 3 times! YOU came back during our solar panel protection 3 to 4 times in less than 15 minutes.

Down bad. Your POV is invalid btw and not complete, also less than 1 minute and no audio, show them all the times you came back and didn't demand anything or comply.

cool story

Hasan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player

Ha what? ahahaha

Hasan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player

I will be the first to buy your novel.

Hasan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Where's the audio bright guy? And how is it rdm if he's defending his solar panels? And what do you expect when you trespass on a private property? Surely not a hug and bouquet of exotic flowers.
I second valerias humble suggestion, its an English server so learning some English will be the wise thing to do as it will also benefit you further out in life it's an easy and common language.
Cheers mate!
if u are not hearing buy new headset xddd

Hasan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Why you entering a dangerous zone, you can clearly see and hear that gun soothing happening you didn't fear for your life you ran into gun fight,
Also you can hear he gave demands its hes own private property.
this situation didn't involve your side.

@casyaXDD
There are friendly family houses in the vicinity, so I wanted to check the sounds of gunfire. Also, even though I fulfilled the request to leave, it is a wrong behavior to shoot and kill. I understood what you wanted to say.

Anto DeBonanza

Player
I will be the first to buy your novel.
Well you are clearly showing sings of Fan Activity already, thats no surprise, i will personally autograph it for you.

There are friendly family houses in the vicinity, so I wanted to check the sounds of gunfire. Also, even though I fulfilled the request to leave, it is a wrong behavior to shoot and kill. I understood what you wanted to say.
Next time don't rush in a zone where you hear ACTIVE EXCHANGE of gunshots ESPECIALLY if it is solar panel protection time AND its a PRIVATE PROPERTY, you TRANSPASSED MY PRIVATE PROPERTY + Didn't fear for your life or listen to demands given, nobody runs head first into a person with body armor + assault rifle screaming at you from his private property, legit u did not fear for your life AND you came back multiple times to shoot NLR.

Hasan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Well you are clearly showing sings of Fan Activity already, thats no surprise, i will personally autograph it for you.

Next time don't rush in a zone where you hear ACTIVE EXCHANGE of gunshots ESPECIALLY if it is solar panel protection time AND its a PRIVATE PROPERTY, you TRANSPASSED MY PRIVATE PROPERTY + Didn't fear for your life or listen to demands given, nobody runs head first into a person with body armor + assault rifle screaming at you from his private property, legit u did not fear for your life AND you came back multiple times to shoot NLR.
I've already listened to the instructions, you can't use a weapon against someone following the instructions. Also, I didn't do NLR, if you claim it, prove it.

Tommy Kent

Slaughter Gang
Player
It doesn't matter, you entered at guns shooting situation he can't really tell your intentions maybe you will try to defend your friends and shoot him.

As you said "There are friendly family houses in the vicinity, so I wanted to check the sounds of gunfire. " The fact you entered a private property and mid gun fight situation and didn't fear for your life.

Anto DeBonanza

Player
FAN? Who are you exactly? :D
This you? Exactly.

UFOJ09M.jpeg

BIg9P8R.jpeg

Learn English, btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom