Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnathan_Gacy
Administrators nickname
Dylan Gomez
Date
Feb 11, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1yI3Sbo

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
Got told by dylan to make an appeal for Lebron or Sam and that he would pc check me now, which I am fine with but once again how come this is how the cheat detection process works? Why not just teleport me in-game like en3 does and have me join a discord and pc check me then. I'm on every single day and going to almost every informal when i'm on so why not pc check me when i'm online and not when i'm offline...? Also why is this guy being disrespectful to me? He asked who pc checked me and I told him who and he pretended like that person was not of importance and that it had to be HIM who pc checked me. How come he sees lebron has unbanned me twice after pending pc check and HE wants to be the final answer? Is this going to be an everyday thing? Banning me for something i'm not doing? Which admin wants to pc check me? I am on everyday just teleport me whenever and pc check me then, please stop banning me then pc checking me everyday.

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Hello, I was just asking you questions on who pc checked I never stated in the message that he was not of an importance, Nor was I ever disrespecting you, I never said anything disrespectful to you at all in the messages I was very upfront on the situation I never insinuated anything either. I was using very basic words that's all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom