Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ibrahimcifci

Player
Player
Hi admin , 8.0 magnitude earthquake occurred in our country (Turkey). My computer broke down because of this earthquake. I have a current family in the game and i have bunker. I want to login to my account from different computers for a while. Otherwise my family will perish and my house will go. Please help me. A friend will log into my account.He plays grand rp himself. I don't want a permanent ban. I spent a lot of time in the game. I don't have money to buy a new computer. I want you to show flexibility for my account for a while. Please help me

My ID : 230768
Name : abraham oovicc
Server : En1

Last edited:

Federico _

Player
Player
Hi admin , 8.0 magnitude earthquake occurred in our country (Turkey). My computer broke down because of this earthquake. I have a current family in the game and i have bunker. I want to login to my account from different computers for a while. Otherwise my family will perish and my house will go. Please help me. A friend will log into my account.He plays grand rp himself. I don't want a permanent ban. I spent a lot of time in the game. I don't have money to buy a new computer. I want you to show flexibility for my account for a while. Please help me

My ID : 230768
Name : abraham oovicc
Server : En1
Dm Admin on disc or make a forum to address them

Top Bottom