Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
QtYMASACIEquUXNao844OlvPZO2JR3OzQ1u7GlAMxshXJYlGj1pmWoqdqCD5kziucXhHcErSUDUGCLnkr2krEGe4V6N9vPekrkb_vtWowqBwOyl29_9eiAmGmHPjCUp_xHuMarnLG_71MWgWArLO1Dk

OCTABOkz55hY_fl1ebTSmC0Lo6ypzJrvBQ-K5qL6QvOzHn8QrmJq8uqNgN671M4PIHu2ImlnP1xi8g096Hn8oIy1fxZs3Y1bj5szVCSAId0T_KXc-Qg94nu0fceBMZvqtD3P0CfRKCp_C2MPgwpoUeo

The Federal Investigation Bureau is a Federal Level org, that partakes in mainly Investigations of other State Orgs, as well as Criminal orgs with a statewide jurisdiction of the entire State of San Andreas. As an FIB Agent, you will be at the forefront of our mission to get ahead of threats. As such our selection and training process is very involved and time consuming. If you are interested in bringing your skills, talent and dedication to a team working at the highest levels of investigations then please ensure you meet each of the requirements below.

Our Duties are as follows,
1) Investigate Federal Level Crimes Such as:
  • Corrupt activities in state, local, or federal governments or in law enforcement Orgs (LSPD/SAHP) as well as the State National Guard;.
  • Organized crime activities;.
  • Persons who have committed or are planning to commit bank robbery, kidnapping, extortion, large interstate shipments of goods, or monetary instruments.
  • Activities of violent gangs.
Career Opportunities:
As a federal Agent there are many different career paths you may go down throughout your career with the FIB in the category of Department and Divisions which can highlight or teach any skills you may have or may gain over the coming days working with us.
Training and Certifications:
As a Federal Agent, despite coming from other orgs, you may have to restart/Refresh your mind with basic LEO Guidelines through our 3 Phases of Training System, just to ensure our Federal Agents are a quality to our team. As well as on top of Trainings there are many Certificates you may earn that allows you to do a lot more in our family.

Overall the FIB is like a family, and we treat each other like family, and welcome every new Agent to our Family.
hAgSQz7rfy9yytsEcb08VOpC6snorEYyFOkG4mGEY8HfZcngxT8MENc_WB1ooLNUbuE84990nK4Azmw821rYY_GcA3G5JYSqjH76Dkej_WR-j3Vtu7CKtOyT1q4kufc5az2wDvrorHThKDmGujKT2e8

Director Luke Vilgeroarson is known throughout the City as the best at what he does. With years and years of experience and Dedication and Passion, Director Vilgeroarson has made a reputation of being Hardworking, Fair and Passionate for his workers and in general as a law enforcement official. From the minute of getting on duty He is professional and Kind and makes sure all of his Agents are in good care and puts them before himself. The Skills he uses in Events and Robberies are amazing and one of a kind, and just know if anyone's in danger he wont leave a man behind

Zfmf_xoD_WQrcW00Xjd82a_3uIdthBFqEMA5ZCww-a1gMGGHEDy_q7W9ZzFoqqy7C1rcv_0SUL4BdxNCj8oFtNUM_Z73V1KLkMN7KsjNQWusC1TFxVUm586P1rXtRbsF8DVeYtfSnTNr-IKG4m8Njl4

FVnUBB06Xl0EZ8NlDxtziZz0wy9OOD37GmjL8LXXSZg12vWcPsesveHW3edwdy3rfLCJCURlu2Vm2qXvPEF8BdP3iY2ehgkPxM9mG4LGzLxuVGdPi8CmNlH111UxBzd3gB_L_uZcYfgji_3lo1Hm7yg

Joint Terrorism Task Force (or JTTF) is our Special Operations Department, Responsible for Ghetto Patrols, and providing Specially Trained Tactics at Special Operations and Store Robberies, as well as going after 5 Star Wanted Criminals, Cannabis Hunting, and Assisting the Government by executing Arrest Warrants set by the Attorney General of the State of San Andreas. JTTF has Many main Duties in their Day to Day Routine Such as…

• High Profiled Criminal Tracking (5 Stars and up)
  • Keeping the Streets clean of any Narcotics and Illegal Contraband.
  • Counter Terrorism from Private Criminal Orgs and Gang Affiliation
  • Execution of Arrest Warrants set by the Governor of San Andreas (or Attorney General)
  • Keeping the streets in the Southern part of Los Santos Clean of any Criminal Activity
  • Investigates and disrupts terrorist Activities
  • Coordinates with multiple agencies: LSPD, SAHP, USSS, SANG to work together to share information and resources in order to more effectively combat terrorism.

XHMPLh4tGiRGoZeYDcHIETHV15XMFOKJPUbLmcrfivUCBwhGOtO2U9ygFELFZbwmuFIihHIm9tLlNeir5_TJlltZ7eUSomYEgwk9iDdS5NXKKshi5QGjyt3TtK1yy1yZDeaAG9rlMNsyHQWvVqRz9ls

Criminal Investigations Division (CID) is a specialized unit within law enforcement agencies responsible for investigating serious crimes. Their primary objective is to gather evidence and information, identify suspects, and build a case for prosecution. One of the key responsibilities of CID is to conduct undercover operations. This involves infiltrating criminal organizations and gathering information from within. Undercover officers may pose as buyers, sellers, or associates of the criminal group to gather information and evidence.

k0ktH3N-0qB1aenr8sFdrQdkrhp3xlFfldWz42AzvE7dzZFOE2U1i-9Lrie7lIgLLQGwpZu1Rp9DEaRVIpXTj4V4Iea0wD8O3iBxK0KQK-u54FOlCeug7XjkfgwI6Y4mDsVLvkEbnJCnUVmjLvJqZvg

The Human Resources Department (HR), is responsible for managing personnel issues, including hiring and staffing, performance evaluations, promotions, and retirements.Essentially being the backbone of the entire organization, with 2 Sub Divisions, they mainly focus on the Recruitment of New Agents, and the Training of New Agents and ensure each and every Agent is effectively Following Protocol and Internal Rules and Regulations, as well as signing the Code of Conduct Contract, The HR Division must stay up-to-date with all relevant laws and regulations related to personnel management, and ensure that the FIB is in compliance with these requirements. This includes issues such as equal employment opportunity, labor relations, and privacy laws.
Sub Divisions of HR are as follows;
  • Internal Affairs; The IA Sub-Division manages employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and other compensation-related issues, to ensure that FIB employees are well taken care of. They are also responsible for promoting a positive work environment and fostering good relationships between FIB employees and management. The sub-division also works to ensure diversity and inclusiveness within the organization.
  • Field Training Office; the FTO Sub-Division is also responsible for developing and implementing training programs for FIB employees, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their duties effectively.

Tf4h6_JcklF0XiilQohRHkxKEFguwK2hKjRlyT-4rTlbGClQ86EAAm3yiMOXu9B5JIoidaUl86D-NdAFY0-Bo_2q9UADlxTLg7bqrHaPUqe78VZ_jMI7ZNxdH1Y_5IRBXbFvZeCVM9EW2sk3rj1xMMQ

Q: What is the Selection Process like to become a Federal Agent?
A: After placing an application via our applications documents, you must wait a set amount of business days, usually about 2-3 up to 7 before being reviewed by the HR department, and after you was either Accepted or Declined you will be given what to do next, if you was accepted you may schedule an Interview with the HR Department. During the interview you will be given questions to answer as well as a secondary Background Check may occur.
Q: What is the Training Like for Federal Agents?
A: Our Agents follow a simple 3 Phase Training when first coming into the org, in which an FTO may provide, the first Phase is just basic LEO knowledge and usually is the longest phase to get completed.
Q: What kind of Work Schedule must you have to be a Federal Agent?
A: As we do not operate within a work schedule and it is adapted around each Agent's schedule, we just have a minimum amount of hours each agent must meet a week, which is about 10 Hours of On duty time.
Q: I was a High Command of LSPD (Or SAHP, Or Government, or National Guard) can I use prior HC Experience to get a better rank or must I start from the beginning?
A: As FIB operates far much more differently from other State Orgs, every agent goes through the same training and the same ranking structures no matter your prior LEO Experience.
Q: I’m an Ex-Agent of the FIB, how may I rejoin?
A: You may provide your Previous ranks to one of the Directors and we will work around that to get you back in the organization.
Q: What are the requirements to join the FIB?
A: See Next Section.

rOAeaim3V1UiFKxY2Eh_k3qot_9fGVo5JmM06UmXDi-3K90zG1loEX48oXqnSH1NHR06atgGSX66PJ5Vrd7SyHG70vDHfIJzawROmyWvzOkA9StG2WXjC4BnzCx25Yde9keppWAn49Q1MqCFezzS5Go

To Become a FIB Agent, you must first Meet the following Requirements;
  • At Least 15 Years Old (OOCly)
  • At least 10 Years Old (ICly)
  • At Least 2 Weeks Experience in LSPD And/or SAHP
  • Read all State Rules and understand the State Laws.
  • Fluent in English
  • Minimum Level 3 Backpack or Higher
  • Team Orientated and able to follow orders.
  • Active Gun License
  • Active Health Insurance
  • No Criminal Record
  • No Face/Hand Tattoos
  • A Willingness to learn and commit to legal RP
  • Ability to Fill Patrol logs, and record Bodycam is a must.
  • Actively in the FIB Email
Do you feel you meet all these requirements? Apply here: FIB Entry Applications

Do you require an invite to the FIB Email? Use: FIB Email

QXgjGz9V6wT814FzHmA3ZiudfeXVI0E5liQs6YDNQS3IqlvoQw0i59lTX4o3SCrtLpC4r9NML5U4jfHJ4cTOIv0uwF7qC2YbypSZCaMNOXENoJMmUt_l6sEv1-TwPwsuwcx1ZqzRecIu0rWJLHkKWX0

=== Below are High Command ===
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
27) Head of Department
26) 00 Agent Has a Special Chain of Command
25) Deputy Head of Department
=== Above are High Command ===
24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Commanding Agent
21) Black Ops Agent
20) Elite SSA
19) Elite Agent III
18) Elite Agent II
17) Elite Agent I
16) Senior Special Agent III
15) Senior Special Agent II
14) Senior Special Agent I
13) Special Agent III
12) Special Agent II
11) Special Agent I
10) Senior Agent II
9) Senior Agent I
8) Agent 1st Class
7) Agent II
6) Agent I
5) Federal Officer II
4) Federal Officer I
3) Trainee
2) Recruit
1) Suspended

AVNjdlV1vZWcb-Xx9m6hAqoBG2JfKT5bV80OosWPMY-lfLKcMxPxkRVKTqoLpUg7UKxCXQsrwzNuiiLJmOhfanBY2zjMWyBkzrMTgYCF4THJujxqmRSnYNE0toMOPl8v12CnJo5Mn1al4qCe966mjTA

Some Certifications you may get as a Federal Agent is as follows:

CertificationRank RequirementDescription
Heavy WeaponsMust be apart of JTTFAllows for usage of LMG/Heavy Shotguns/Snipers
Negotiations-Allows for Hostage Negotiations.
K-9Elite Agent I+Allows for K-9 Patrols
Field Training InstructorElite Agent I+ (Must be Apart of HR)Allows Agents to Give Phase 1-3 Training
Medical CertificationsFederal Officer I+Shows the Agent is Specialized in the Medical procedures and appropriate Techniques required to Treat someone in the Field
Internal AffairsElite Agent I+ (Must be Apart of HR)Allows the Agent to create internal Cases as well as give strikes to Agents breaching internal rules
Pilot CertificationSr. Special Agent I+Allows for Piloting of Helicopters
Advanced WeaponsAgent I+Allows for Assault Rifle Usage, and Balaclava Usage
IntelligenceAgent 1st Class+Allows the Agent to Collect Evidence at Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, and Gun Store Robberies
SoloFederal Officer I+Allows for Solo Patrolling
Phase ITraineePassed Phase 1 Training
Phase IITraineePassed Phase 2 Training
Phase IIITraineePassed Phase 3 Training
Level I High SpeedSenior Special Agent I+Allows for Level 1 High Speed Car access
Level II High SpeedElite SSA 1 +Allows for Level 2 High Speed Car Access

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom