Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Angela_Selfy
Administrators nickname
Alex_odd
Date
Jun 1, 2022
Time
1:05
Proofs
I swear I'll never break any rules like this again.

fy4125

Player
Player
Hello Sir Mazhor, Yes, it's me again...
1years ago, I explained myself by reporting on account sharing. (Let no one else complain, for you to hear from me personally.)
Later, I sent a separate post to my legal 2 accounts that ate Ban and demanded that their ban be opened, and I was blacklisted because of this.

Approved - Unban appeal - General Rules 1.4 + 1.1 (The account of my friend with whom I shared the account - Tarkan Reis - 79342 )

Rejected - Unban appeal - General Rules 1.4 + 1.1 (My account Angela Selfy - 84777)

Sir, I'm asking you and your team's for one chance, as somehow I don't want to play the game in secret and in fear. I didn't cheat, I didn't insult people's values,
I did not damage the server players, I don't want to do it like I did before. I really ask for your forgiveness.

You can vipe everything in my account. But I want to play with my own ID.
Everything is true, I can show proof of anything.

Please open my account. I love this game and server. (Server - EN1 - ID: 84777 )
I am ready to do anything you want.
On My Honor, on My Dignity, on My Personality, on My Morals , on My Life I promise you will not see the slightest mistake and rule breaks.

-------------------
I'm Still Waiting Sir. I've been banned for 1 years. Please Just I want a chance. I post once every 3 months. :((
(Server - EN1 - ID: 84777 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom