Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diamond Jozu
Administrators nickname
Apollo Grey
Date
Feb 12, 2023
Time
5:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ZPYwBz7m4&ab_channel=Catkka

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
Approved - Fail rp | 71163

According the this forum I got a warn which is incorrect to my opinion , beacause I clearly gave him demands which is I dont need to because he was in the red zone according the map approved by our curuators ( Kill On Sight Zone) and after clear demands he tried the leave but when I shoot at him I do not shoot at him because of he's Faliure the complying because He already tresspased. And I killed him on the yellow zone which is controlled area by National Guard.

And whe he's slowing down after I started shooting at him aren't he scared for his life?
And I shoot at him after I count to ZERO and he was still in the Yellow zone he should just keep driving if he's complying with the demands too..

Map of Zones on and near Fort Zancudo:

My side of the POV : He's clearly stopping and I started shooting after counting to ZERO...

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Report will be checked by senior administration based on the evidence which I saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom