Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhillon vulcan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2023
Time of violation
19:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KCIw5r4VWBM

Filip Gabric

Player
Player
bro his friends shot at us at our fam house so we chased them and they all ran into their house after we shot at them + his friend 525 is cr and non-rp driving and also there is no vdm so get ur shit right bro

Oliver Whitlockk

Player
Player
bro his friends shot at us at our fam house so we chased them and they all ran into their house after we shot at them + his friend 525 is cr and non-rp driving and also there is no vdm so get ur shit right bro
what an acting brother get pov and then blame on us Ind Mrinmoy u r right its CR and RDM, these DIOR Family chasing us any where in the city actually it started from the family raid, 1st dior did raid on us then we did on them and suddenly after we did raid, they came to our house started doing things which is not considerable as RP Situations, what to explain every thing is in the POV, also DIOR family is breaking so many rules, Already these guys got the punishment still they didn't learn from that punishment.

Also i tried to have a little conversation with them but they started shooting on me broked the rule of RP Situation, insulted me.
You Filip Gabric get your shit clear first then blame others and dont act like an innocent guy.

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
Player
ID 20310 will be punished for CR
How ever Player ID 26684 will be punished for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom