Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
karat andy
Administrators nickname
Vincent_Xozis
Date
May 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950121446917697636/1074711508157734962/image.png?width=878&height=683

gaming420

Player
Player
ID: 1815
Ingamename: karate andy
Why were you banned: account ownership / 1.8 / Maybe 4.1 (you have to ask Vincent)
How long were you banned? 10000 days
How long is your sentence? 9720 days

Hello Dear GrandRP Team, I would like one last chance to play on their server I have in my GrandRP game time already so much crap built such as Cheating,
(4.1 Players are not allowed to use external software that gives you an advantage (disabling drug effects, hacks, bots, etc.). | Ban 60 days)
, Multi Accounting that I was geBlacklisted. I was for Multi Accounting at the end geBlacklisted then you have always built a lot of shit but with time you become more mature. I was banned on 10.05.2022 because of Multi Accounting(1.8 It is forbidden to interact between the main account and the twink. Any exchange of possessions or money will result in PERMANENT suspension of both accounts.). I would like to apologize for my misconduct, which I have put down on their server. I would just ask for one last chance. I have written to Vincent Xozis several times, and asked for another chance and he said I should try my luck in forum. It was always a lot of fun to play on their server and I miss the time with my friends, because all my friends still play on their server. I hope you can forgive me for my terrible deeds, it will never happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom