Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leano_Legostein
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Feb 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
/

leano knickebrot

Player
Player
Liebe Admins,

Ich wurde am 13.02.23 aufgrund Allgemeine Regeln 1.1 und 1.4 gebannt.
Ich finde jedoch das dort ein Missverständnis vorliegt, dies kann ich erklären.

1.1 Erklärung: Ich war an einem tag am Computer meines Bruders weil mein Computer irgendwelche Störungen mit dem Windows hatte. Deswegen wollte ich auf seinem Computer spielen. Ich wusste damals nicht dass man wegen dem gebannt werden kann. Seitdem ich wusste was passiert, hab ich mich nicht mehr auf dem Computer meines Bruders eingeloggt. Das Problem war das ich die automatische Authentifizierung noch an gelassen hatte. Deswegen wurde mein Bruder mehrmals automatisch eingeloggt, er wusste nicht wie man das weg macht. Daraufhin hab ich im heute geholfen und die automatische Authentifizierung ausgeschaltet damit er sich einen eigenen Account erstellen kann. Deswegen wurde ich auch gebannt.

1.4 Erklärung: Wie gesagt wollte ich das mein Bruder einen eigenen Account erstellt, deswegen wusste ich nicht dass er mehrere Accounts erstellt hat. aber diese Accounts gehören nicht mir und ich habe auch keinen zugriff auf diese. Ich denke ich wurde gebannt weil ihr dachtet dass, das meine Accounts sind.

Gebannte Accounts: Leano Legostein ID->41615 (Hauptaccount) | Noel Exon ID->101076 (Account meines Bruders) | Exon Tren ID->142600 (Account meines Bruders)

Ich bitte um eine Kulanz oder einen entbann bekomme, weil ich denke dass hier ein Missverständnis vorliegt.

Ich danke euch fürs durchlesen und ich hoffe ihr kommt mir einbisschen entgegen.

Liebe Grüsse euer Leano.

EN:
Dear Admins,

I was banned on 13.02.23 due to General Rules 1.1 and 1.4.

However, I find that there is a misunderstanding, this I can explain.

1.1 Explanation: I was on a day on my brother's computer because my computer had some interference with the Windows. Therefore I wanted to play on his computer. I didn't know then that you can be banned for that. Since I knew what was happening, I didn't log on to my brother's computer anymore. The problem was that I had left the automatic authentication on. That's why my brother was logged in automatically several times, he didn't know how to get rid of it. So I helped him today and turned off the automatic authentication so he can create his own account. That's why I was banned.

1.4 Explanation: As I said, I wanted my brother to create his own account, so I didn't know that he had created several accounts, but these accounts are not mine and I have no access to them. I think I was banned because you thought that these are my accounts.

Banned accounts: Leano Legostein ID->41615 (main account) | Noel Exon ID->101076 (my brother's account) | Exon Tren ID->142600 (my brother's account)

I ask for a goodwill or get an unban because I think there is a misunderstanding here.

Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me a little bit.

Greetings your Leano.

leano knickebrot

Player
Player
Unbenannt.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom