Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
5793, 224
Players nickname
Niki Yeager Sheen Yeager
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Dec 27, 2021
Time
16:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/5489c1

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
So there was a Fort Zancudo raid and we came for the recruitment and then Bloods and officers shot at us so we then got a safe spot and shot back. This is called Self Defense.

Sheen Yeager will post his POV under this.

Sandy

Player
Player
So this is my POV the blood car in my pov wanted to kill us and they said we should hop out of the car so we did killed them and that was rp no rdm after that we wanted to join NG but they said leave area we did that then id 164 started shooting at us blood so we shoot back! And i think my punishment is unfair WARN and 3hrs jail

ScottBoloo

𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘰
Player
So this is my POV the blood car in my pov wanted to kill us and they said we should hop out of the car so we did killed them and that was rp no rdm after that we wanted to join NG but they said leave area we did that then id 164 started shooting at us blood so we shoot back! And i think my punishment is unfair WARN and 3hrs jail
u didnt killed us buy nice

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
This complaint will be rejected, if you have a pov with AUDIO then make another complaint, closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom