Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liza Shatertorte
Administrators nickname
hardik royal
Date
Feb 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/322072/

Jager Hoffman

Player
Player
he did not ask for my pov and also the guy was not in sleeping mode bc if he was i cant cuff him or anything
and the PDA is an option for FIB employees which i kept making sure the right one and i make sure after it too bc i didnt wanna arrest someone who did nothing
so please tell me what u really think
and if it actually me whos at wrong tell what wrong and what should i do instead please

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
he did not ask for my pov and also the guy was not in sleeping mode bc if he was i cant cuff him or anything
and the PDA is an option for FIB employees which i kept making sure the right one and i make sure after it too bc i didnt wanna arrest someone who did nothing
so please tell me what u really think
and if it actually me whos at wrong tell what wrong and what should i do instead please

u are new u must read the rules u cant arrested by seeing near by players in fib u not told also for id u directly cuffed and drag me then u search me for name you cant do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom