Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rammy pluxuy
Administrators nickname
ani pluxury
Date
Feb 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rB0XNCD

Rammy pluxuy

Player
Player
Dear mazhor ,
I was ban for gen rule 1.7 by ani pluxury on 4 feb after that i requested lebron pluxury for this and he asked for money wipe and i agreed with money wipe . after 4 days i asked lebron on discord many times to do it fast and he didnt reply me and after he told that now will get blocked. then I opened a new forum and he blocked my ip address from forums and told do not spam . in EN 1 and EN 3 its not like that they and unbanning instedly and not taking time . In EN 1 there is more players then EN-2 then also they are not taking time . I asked lebron pluxury multiple time that just tell how much time it takes but he dont reply. All the Gen rule 1.7 rule breakers players are here waiting from 13 days and lebron pluxury is not doing any thing .

We wanna play this server but they are not letting us play this server. He is not helpfull at all. We need a helpfull admin for this so the players can play the server nicely. we want the admin who reply and help us . I have to do this because all are going mad because its 13 days we are here .

Thank you for reading.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
The requests are reviewed and you are not the only player here. You were avoiding ban forum ban twice and making complaints. Instead of waiting and being patient you made 3 complaints from fake forum accounts and tagged higher up administration even though reply was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom