Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Vuitton

Player
Player
Family name: Milan
Family head: Jacob Vuitton
Family House Number: 385
Leader discord: Nooby Dooby#3475
Family Leader Forum Link: Jacob Vuitton
Logo:
New-Logo-Inter-Milano-1024x524.png

After my 17 years of living in the my families house all of a sudden I saw the earthquake. It was coming towards me and my house were all of our family members lived. I started shouting and calling my mother father and brothers but they did not answer me, then I went in the house and told them to come out we had to go. they started screaming and shouting then went to pack a bag. I was waiting outside for them and I saw that the earthquake got even faster they couldn't come outside in time. I couldn't do anything. all I could do was to survive and make them proud of my success. Then I moved to ''Los Santos'' where I changed my lifestyle. due to my new life I decided to call myself ''Jacob Vuitton''. I decided to create new family named ''Milan'' to help people with similar interests. The family immediately became a complete success with members doubling daily. I finally began to feel proud of my accomplishments and continue to expand the family so that ALL of Los Santos will know the Milan family.

Family Rules:
- It is forbidden to violate the laws of killing people and threatening them without knowing the server laws.
- It is forbidden to steal, expel a person, or promote a person without permission from the officials.
- RDM or VDM is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to break family alliances or attack another family without permission.
- Racism and discrimination between members and non members is strictly prohibited.
- All members must respect and care for each other no matter what.

Family Goals:
- To become a family that everyone knows of, and is jealous that they are not in that family.
- We own many businesses and win many events for the family.
- To make sure people think well of our family.
- To help prepare everyone in our family to become the very best.

Family Ranks:
1 - Zombie, the rank everyone starts with where they will begin to prove themselves worthy to climb the ranks.
2 - Shadow, beginning to prove themselves and starts to improve, starts to care for other family members.
3 - Slayer, Learns the family's ins and outs, cares for all family members and shows resilience and improvement.
4 - Reaper, Starts to help the newer family members and has proven that they respect the family itself.
5 - Turfer, Many of the greatest shooters in the family are at this rank as they recruit many new members but mainly focus on shooting.
6 - Menace, Focuses not mainly on shooting but rather organizing the family, gives out guns, and teaches new recruits what their task is.
7 - Physcho, manages all businesses and helps to decide which members have proven themselves worthy to then decide what rank they deserve.
8 - Executioner, a crucial rank in the family as they provide weapons and lead events by giving strategies on what the best plan is, overall winning events.
9 - Nightmare, Usually the first members of the family, but not always and they are also a crucial piece to the family as they are the ones that consult with all the ranks below them on the family's next move whether if it is buying new cars, or inviting new family members.
10 - Bossman, the owner of the family who has worked hard to bring the family to the state it is in today, makes sure everything runs in order and that the family keeps expanding.
Family Outfit shown below:
image.png
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom