Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alpha Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Jan 22, 2023
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1069185899017011275/1069915842613084251/e048fccd-601a-49c4-8d4d-cef092c25f02.jpg

Nick Fedorov

Player
Player
Dear Lebron ,
Take my money and all things also. there is a big misunderstanding that time I worked in SAHP and I was roaming around SAHP and I seen one car going on the highway and now I am going to follow the I thought there was a store robbery or any ATM robbery. But the car going on the ghetto( Ballas Hq) and randomly shooting to the Ballas. I know the 4 guys are planning to disband but They call me on emails why we got warning and others. And one of my friend is also involved in that situation. Now Admins thoughts I am also Involved. Why I will involved I am admin I don't want to disband SAHP. But I said once time I want to be a leader of SAHP and in future I will do step down from team Admin. But they think I want to do disband the SAHP. It's not my problem please give me one chance I will delete all of the vedios that I leaked because I can't do anything Sam is deputy cheif of administration how I can did anything then I will buy a new social account but Lebron banned me again that's not good I purchase a new account with my pocket money. Please unban me.You can check my entire history I did not did mistakes like VDM, RDM and also don't have any warning. My background was clear
And It's a big thing for me to buy new gta v for Grand RP. Then I think to packed my pc.If you unban me it's a big help for me.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Bruh i literally saw and heard what you and your friend talked in your discord call, you will never be unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom