Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Graph
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Feb 15, 2023
Time
19:35
Proofs
file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/RAG%D0%95%20%D0%9Culti%D1%80l%D0%B0%D1%83er%20%20%2015.02.2023%2017_05_10.png

Peter000

Player
Player
Admin : Jackson Clark
Bann : 1.1
Wie lange : 9999Tage also Perma
ID : 72721
Name : Alex Graph

Lieber Vincent Xozis,
ich wurde heute wegen der Regel : 1.1 Der erstellte Account ist Eigentum des Erstellers. Der Account darf nicht geteilt oder verkauft werden. | Permanenter Ban
ich weiss es war dumm von mir meinem Kollegen meinen Acc zu geben da ich nicht in Grand kommen konnte und ich schiss hatte das ich gebannt bin. Doch jetzt wurde ich ja wegen 1.1 gebannt ich bitte um eine Kulanz/eine endbannung es wird auch nicht mehr vorkommen es war dumm von mir und das weiss ich. Mit 13 Jahren denkt man ja meist nicht nach ich hätte auch ein 2 Account und hätte da einen Admin kontakiert aber da komm ich auch nicht drauf. Und einen Admin darf man ja nicht Privat auf den Discord schreiben. Das Admin Team hat richtig gehandelt da es meine eigene dummheit war aber bitte lasst mich noch ein Teil von Grand sein ich wollte den Account nicht verlieren ich unterstütze ja auch den Server wo es noch Grand Coins zu kaufen gab.

Mit freundlichen grüße
Alex Graph

Admin : Jackson Clark
Ban : 1.1
How long : 9999 days so Perma
ID : 72721
Name : Alex Graph

Dear Vincent Xozis,
I was today because of the rule: 1.1 The created account is the property of the creator. The account may not be shared or sold. | Permanent ban
I know it was stupid of me to give my acc to my colleague because I couldn't get into grand and I was scared that I was banned. But now I was banned because of 1.1, I ask for a gesture of goodwill/an end ban, it won't happen again, it was stupid of me and I know that. At the age of 13 you usually don't think about it. I would also have a 2nd account and would have contacted an admin but I can't figure it out either. And you can't write an admin privately on the Discord. The admin team did the right thing because it was my own stupidity but please let me be a part of Grand I didn't want to lose the account, I also support the server where Grand Coins were still available to buy.

With best wishes
Alex graph

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom