Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeeshan Mirza
Administrators nickname
sam pluxury
Date
Feb 15, 2023
Time
Proofs
Xyz

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Hello Mazhor. I was a level three admin and last night I was banned by Sam Pluxury and told me that I had leaked the admin panel and admin info which is a total lie. I got the leadership of marabunta and I stopped streaming and after that I became an admin and then I quit completely. It is absolutely wrong to blacklist anyone from a server on a misunderstanding. Don't even give a chance to justify. I request you to consider this matter otherwise if this continues then one day only few admins will be left. Already from the strength of 1200 to 600 people the server has come. And the reason for this is the wrong decisions of the admin. Thanks

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
And also told me i used abuse words for Mazhor, Lebron and Sam. Is someone take sam pluxury discord pic and start to abuse any highers up than its mean sam also blacklisted. Stop to playing with our experience and with our feelings.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
1) There is proof of you trying to collect info inside of admin team in order to leak it later. You think I will allow people to do that ?
2) There is your discord id which does not change for your understanding it was you and stop lying here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom