Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gautam Dejay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2023
Time of violation
20:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KS93HLHSvA0

Gautam Pluxury

Player
Player
Please check the POV.
this officer tried to chase me and i didnt knew the reason why i am getting chased. He came near me without doing proper RP or any demands or pullover, just noted my ingame ID and after few mins i got a notification that i had a fine of $15000 by a random cop and i was literally shocked that i got a fine without being pulled over. Is this even allowed? I dont want to solve this issue ICly coz its a pure fail RP. I hope that I will get Justice.

Vishal Pal

Deejaywale Babu
Player
Please check the POV.
this officer tried to chase me and I didn't knew the reason why I am getting chased. He came near me without doing proper RP or any demands or pullover, just noted my in game ID and after few mins I got a notification that I had a fine of $15000 by a random cop and I was literally shocked that I got a fine without being pulled over. Is this even allowed? I don't want to solve this issue ICly coz its a pure fail RP. I hope that I will get Justice.
He didn't do the RP and fined you? OMG🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom