Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dylan wenneson
Administrators nickname
Chris jackson
Date
Dec 27, 2021
Time
500 am
Proofs
Ban

ghostyboi

Player
Player
I got banned for rule 6.3 I took 30 masks from vagus but no one was on to tell them I was going to take them and I was gonna give them 100000 dollers for them for new comers in the world and idk I think its kinda silly because it wasn't even for personal gain it was for others

ghostyboi

Player
Player
I got banned for rule 6.3 I took 30 masks from vagus but no one was on to tell them I was going to take them and I was gonna give them 100000 dollers for them for new comers in the world and idk I think its kinda silly because it wasn't even for personal gain it was for others
And to be honest I didn't know that taking masks would be a ban but in Ballas it wasn't a crime it was expected because you can't use the masks for anything all we would just hand them out to anyone and I thought that was ok so im sorry I honestly didn't know they wanted them ill go apologize and everything if they want I just really like grand rp its one of the best rp servers I know this sounds like a suck up but im not trying to im just explaining why I did it

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You also took weapons and ammunition and vagos armor don't try to lie to me, Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom