Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
Information:
1. Igor Sagan
2. 16
3.GMT ( UK )
4. 6-10 hrs a day
5. igorlewis#0001
6. Igor
7. 50637

Additional information:

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?:

- One of the first reasons and one of the most important reasons is that i have past experiences not only in illegal organisations but also legall organisations. I believe that with my experience i can make the “Blood Street Gang” a great gang again, i have seen this gang with great potentials getting disbanded over and over again because of the leader not having enough knowledge or experience in any organisation.

- The first org when i joined this server was Bloods in my time in this org i got to observe great people and leaders on how they work and make sure everything done well ( For example: Lance Thrust, Ryan Thrust.) But not just that in my time in Bloods i learnt many skills: Leadership, Confidence, Good aim.

- There is many reasons why you guys should choose me for this position and i will list them below:

I know when to stop joking around, and when to take something seriously.

I have an ability to put courage in people.

I am very consistent and i will definitely make a good impact on the "Blood Street Gang", but not only that i will make an impact on the whole server.

I can take care of any situation, i can plan one and my problem solving abilities are great since i observed MANY situations.

I am a very trustworthy and honest individual.

I work very hard.

I am very convincing.

I respect everyone around me.

I have great communication skills.

I can be a role model for people.

I have a very good idea of being a leader since i used to lead a lot of events not just in illegal orgs but also legal orgs.

I know my values.

I know my boundaries.

I have almost 1.500 hours on the project "GrandRP" and i know tons of rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-
I have many advices for improving the RP level in my org:

I have seen in many cases that someone just walks up to a high command at a HQ, shows them the passport and instantly gets invited into the organisation, this will most definitely not me happening in any of my terms, i will personally make an interview script for the High Commands of my organisation and make sure that the questioning process will be very serious and strict as i wouldn't want any warnings because of people that simply didn't know the rules.

Even though it is a gang i will make trainings every week for the new members of the gang. In the training they will be learnt how to properly rob someone and possibly take someone hostage with the right amount of people. After the training is done they will have a few questions asked and if they pass those they will advance to rank 2/3 depending on how well they did.

In my org i would make sure that our gang is always seen, i shall make sure we host events once a while, i will make sure that store robberies are not rare in my gang.

As i mentioned earlier i wouldn't like any warnings because of people in my org not knowing rules. That's why i have decided that when i am picking my high command it is done very carefully and with caution. I have also decided that strikes will be given out to people depending on the situation, i wouldn't like people to think that they can do everything, but i also don't want them to be scared of the high commands in my org.

Everything i have mentioned might be VERY strict but i only have good intentions and i want EVERYONE to have a nice experience on the project "GrandRP"

Thank you for reading my application,
Have a great day and a Happy new year !

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
I would like to add:

My Goals for the Blood Street Gang:

1 - To be one of the best gangs out there
2 - To have a good leader for 2 whole terms
3 - To have great RP involved
4 - To be a competitive gang
5 - For everyone to get respect and get treated equally in the gang