Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Macbooble

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Sivan Gutman

2 - Your Age Irl : 27 / In City : 28

3 - Time zone: GMT (Israel)

4 - Average Online per day: 6-8 Hours

5 - Discord ID: Sivan Gutman#5385

6 - Your Nickname: Tom Macbooble

7 - ID: 67447

Additional information:

Hey my name in City is Tom Macbooble. ive playing for over 4 months in the city. my irl age is 27 i have a lot experience communicate with people and listening to others
I think one of the main reasons i want to become the bloods street leader is because since day 1 of me starting to play the GrandRP all i know is Streets and Ghetto.
I've always been in illegal organization's
Started at Marabunta as a low rank and climb my way up to learn more and more about gangs and more about leadership. after that i moved to Ballas gang and got my first High Command role for like 3 weeks.
it was hard from the beginning but i understood the job and got to lead a lot of events of RP situations.
The last High Command role i had is in Bloods street as a Lieutenant for a long time and always got good feedbacks from the gang members about Leading in events.

1. Leader of : Bloods Street

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Ive Been in Bloods Street for not quite short time and I'm not ready yet to give up on Bloods Street

Goals as Bloods leader:

To help as much as i can to new players to understand the game and the ghetto I'm very patient with friendly with the ones who can respect me :)

To Paint the streets RED as it should be !

To be the top gang of Los Santos

To let the Legal orgs thinks 2 times before they gonna mess with Bloods Street !

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My Own advice is : there is ALLWAYS something to learn everyday in the city even if you played since day 1 . see the game as its real life. people worked really hard to develop this amazing RolePlay mod !

If ill get the Leader Role ill make sure every High Command in my gang will be picked only by me and will make sure they can handle the job done.

I Would like to an interview to present myself face to face and to show what more i have to offer as a Bloods Leader
i

Kai West

Player
Player

Additional information:

Hey my name in City is Tom Macbooble. ive playing for over 4 months in the city. my irl age is 27 i have a lot experience communicate with people and listening to others
I think one of the main reasons i want to become the bloods street leader is because since day 1 of me starting to play the GrandRP all i know is Streets and Ghetto.
Started at Marabunta as a low rank and climb my way up to learn more and more about gangs and more about leadership. after that i moved to Ballas gang and got my first High Command role for like 3 weeks.
it was hard from the beginning but i understood the job and got to lead a lot of events of RP situations.
The last High Command role i had is in Bloods street as a Lieutenant for a long time and always got good feedbacks from the gang members about Leading in events.

Ive Been in Bloods Street for not quite short time and I'm not ready yet to give up on Bloods Street

Goals as Bloods leader:

To help as much as i can to new players to understand the game and the ghetto I'm very patient with friendly with the ones who can respect me :)

To let the Legal orgs thinks 2 times before they gonna mess with Bloods Street !

My Own advice is : there is ALLWAYS something to learn everyday in the city even if you played since day 1 . see the game as its real life. people worked really hard to develop this amazing RolePlay mod !

If ill get the Leader Role ill make sure every High Command in my gang will be picked only by me and will make sure they can handle the job done.

I Would like to an interview to present myself face to face and to show what more i have to offer as a Bloods Leader
i
Tom Macbooble is an perfect leader from a gang <3

Aditya

Player
Player

Additional information:

Goals as Bloods leader:

i

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
You have been Approved for Bloods Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Wednesday (12/29/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom