Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Dotexe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2021
Time of violation
19:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/S5_wTXo3q_Q

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
So FIB officers were in an situation with bloods and they were telling us to leave but my friend's head poped (who was driving the car) and I dropped out after that I was telling them that Im leaving but they told me to stop and I stopped and arrested me. So I just wanna know can they arrest me like that because head pop comes under technical error they should have just let me go on foot as I was going and after that continued there RP situation. I was telling them that they taking advantage of the head pop but they didnt understand
P.S.- I dont know why my audio was not recorded, I was telling them that Im leaving after my friend's head poped but they didnt let me go. You can confirm this by watching their POV
(I will make sure my audio is also being captured in future Sorry)

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
You have illegal items on you we can arrest you, you also have 51% red on. I know your gang got disbanded and your a little mad but please do not waste admins time.

Liam Robertson

Player
Player
So FIB officers were in an situation with bloods and they were telling us to leave but my friend's head poped (who was driving the car) and I dropped out after that I was telling them that Im leaving but they told me to stop and I stopped and arrested me. So I just wanna know can they arrest me like that because head pop comes under technical error they should have just let me go on foot as I was going and after that continued there RP situation. I was telling them that they taking advantage of the head pop but they didnt understand
P.S.- I dont know why my audio was not recorded, I was telling them that Im leaving after my friend's head poped but they didnt let me go. You can confirm this by watching their POV
Your walking around with a gun out homie😂 your also wearing 51% red when we are in a situation with bloods. To answer your question YES we can arrest you.

Six Zero

Player
Player
Firstly, You were wearing 51% while we were engaged in a fight with bloods, marabunta and families. Secondly, you were running with a revolver out which is illegal and gives us the right to search you and detain you. Thirdly, Head pops don't stop RP.

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
I really can not see anything non-rp, the agent carried out the arrest in the correct way and you were part of the gang situation. The head pop is unfortunate but does not stop the rp situation
If im wrong please inform me

Elene

Player
Player
First of all its not my problem that your drivers head popped.
You were running with a gun out when we had whole shootout with bloods, in the same situation, that gives me right to make you stop search you and arrest you if its needed. +you were 51% red with bloods vehicle. I'm not even gonna bother to upload my POV since in your own POV its more than clear that I did nothing wrong.
Read legislation.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • You were arrest with a proper reason. You were holding a gun.
  • Next time if you get arrest for no reason, it is still considered as IC issue. You can get a lawyer to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom