Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
faruk maltek
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Feb 16, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1RhM6Ig

faruk maltek

Player
Player
Hello, while I was standing at my afk house on the specified date, first I noticed a difference, my character was teleported, then the lady named Zessy came to me, I told her my headphones were defective, so we agreed by writing and called me on the discord, I opened an application on my broadcast, and as a result of the application, I downloaded an application to my computer, and as a result of the application, I was excluded from the 4.1 rule. They threw a perm ban. I said there, I did not deny anything, I dropped a rp ticket at home. When I look at your rules in discord, the penalty for the 4.1 rule is banned for 60 days, but I got a perma ban, I'm really sorry for these things i do, I've been playing your server since it opened. You should notice that I am 11th among the people with 44 lwl and the highest lwl on your server. I request you to unban me. you can wipe my money you can wipe my items i like to play on your server and i want to keep playing thanks have a good day

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Cheating Cases are a Perm ban and Punishment Not Appealable.
any further Appeals regarding this topic will result in a Forum account punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom