Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tedy AdamHurmaci
Administrators nickname
VICKY SMITH
Date
Dec 28, 2021
Time
10:17
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/32344/

tedymcekadam

Player
Player
Hello, in the topic I left the link, there are a lot of wrong things, but only 2 people were punished.
Nonrp driving and car reaming are available but only 1 person was punished, why not give equal treatment? A few days ago, I touched someone's car lightly, but I did not crash and I was fined, but they are not fined despite such ridiculous things.
The funniest thing and that should be punished is the helicopter to land in front of the 6x6 jeep on the main road and cut way, but even she was not punished.
And I think that the admin named Vicky Smith gave the wrong punishment, I would be happy if another admin investigates and acts fairly.

My request to the admins, let's be a little fair and be equal to everyone.

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
I don't see any missing Punishment everyone there got what they deserve

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
7248 and 1656 will receive punishments for their mistakes, and next time stop your car instead of breaking rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom