Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected unban request + admin complaint against Jonathan Breitling | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kasper Kowalski
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Breitling
Date
Feb 18, 2023
Time
17:29
Proofs
https://yapx.ru/album/ViaiF

Kasper

Player
Player
ID:

Ingamename:
Kasper Kowalski

Name of the admin who banned you:
Jonathan Breitling (ID:218)

Reason of the Ban?
PC-check positive

How long was your Ban?
60 days

Why should we unban you?
I was invited to get PC checked by Administrator Jonathan Breitling (ID:218) during my PC check nothing was found, and he banned me any ways for "cleaning" even though I don't even have a cleaning program on my PC, I just use a Windows version with higher privacy settings, because I care about my data and not for cheating as he accused me of it.
Also, he doesn't have any proof of me cheating he only talked about one POV request that he meant to be suspicious, but it was rejected by the administrator as there wasn't any violation of the rules.
When I asked if it's really enough evidence after finding nothing to ban me for cheating even if I never cheated and he doesn't have any proofs of me doing so, he said I had x64a.rpf>models>z_z_alien.yft in my GTA V files that I didn't even know about, but he told me it was because of my Redux, after I reinstalled GTA V without any Redux it was still there so I asked some other players to look in their GTA V files and everyone has this data.
During the whole PC check it was very obvious that he desperately tried to find a reason to ban me, but he couldn't find anything.

Pablo Fernandez

Approved
Player
In my opinion, the Admin Team on Server DE03 should get proper training when it comes to looking for cheats and what are modified data and which aren't, i also had a pc check back a few months ago were admins accused me of using tracer when it was standart gta bullets and i showed them that by resetting GTA 5 and they also said there were sorry.

It literally goes to show that Admins just run through a written script of checking certain things and if all fails they just go ahead and ban you anyways since they cant have a bad look on them that ruins their reputation of making mistakes.

Admins on DE03 act all pristine or better to say ,,perfect" which is just wrong.

You cant know everything about GTA5 files are you didnt write the game and no one is gonna look down on you for that, but baning them anyway is not gonna do the server any good its just gonna make everything worse since people who get punished for doing nothing will just look for anyway to take backlash.

Best Regards

Xxxxxwqrrior

Player
Player
In my opinion, the Admin Team on Server DE03 should get proper training when it comes to looking for cheats and what are modified data and which aren't, i also had a pc check back a few months ago were admins accused me of using tracer when it was standart gta bullets and i showed them that by resetting GTA 5 and they also said there were sorry.

It literally goes to show that Admins just run through a written script of checking certain things and if all fails they just go ahead and ban you anyways since they cant have a bad look on them that ruins their reputation of making mistakes.

Admins on DE03 act all pristine or better to say ,,perfect" which is just wrong.

You cant know everything about GTA5 files are you didnt write the game and no one is gonna look down on you for that, but baning them anyway is not gonna do the server any good its just gonna make everything worse since people who get punished for doing nothing will just look for anyway to take backlash.

Best Regards
That would be the best Option. The Players are commonly confused due the changing Oppinions besides the Admin Team cause 1 Admin tells: a and b is wrong, the other says : b and a is wrong . It is sometimes misleading for some players what is allowed and what isnt. Maybe Create a specific section for this kind of topic to avoid useless Bans besides the playerbase. [Some guys are losing their hard earned money ]

zimtschlecker88

Player
Player
Guten Tag, mehr cheaten kann man auch nicht und jeder der etwas schreibt der soll entbannt werden merkt man das die personen von kowalskis sind und dann einfach jetzt alles verkaken bei den events und das tut halt weh weil sie scheiße sind wie sonst etwas und alle die leute finden es schlecht wenn sie events verlieren und ich finde einmal ein cheater immer ein cheater (cheater kriegen in reallife oft nicht genug aufmerksamkeit oder haben keine talente und daher denken sie das sie etwas besonderes wären wenn sie cheaten) ALLE CHEATER SIND OPFER
Peas out

DRex

Player
Player
Schon echt cringe was die leute hier schreiben wenn man weiß das er 100% nicht gecheated hat aber wenn man so ein Ooc versager ist wie die Leute hier behaupten das er cheated wunder es mich nicht jeder der sagt er cheated kommt nicht darauf klar dass es bessere Spieler gibt

der40erBubi

Player
Player
Guten Tag, mehr cheaten kann man auch nicht und jeder der etwas schreibt der soll entbannt werden merkt man das die personen von kowalskis sind und dann einfach jetzt alles verkaken bei den events und das tut halt weh weil sie scheiße sind wie sonst etwas und alle die leute finden es schlecht wenn sie events verlieren und ich finde einmal ein cheater immer ein cheater (cheater kriegen in reallife oft nicht genug aufmerksamkeit oder haben keine talente und daher denken sie das sie etwas besonderes wären wenn sie cheaten) ALLE CHEATER SIND OPFER
Peas out
du bist halt wirklich gebrochen bro? echt so oft im 40er gestorben durch ihn? wie peinlich du bist xD

DRex

Player
Player
deine mum ist xbeinig
musste neu hochladen weil er selbst gelöscht hat
Junge du Teeny schlampe Server dsync wie kann man so vercrackt sein du Obeiniger Pfandflaschen sammelnder zigen fickender an aids erligender stets unzufriedener geschiedener Bannanenbieger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom