Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ariyan khan .
2. Your age : 18 (irl)
3. Time zone : GMT 6+
4. Average online per day : 4+ hour , 8 + hour on week days .
5. Your Discord : andrew ivan#8262
6. Your Nickname : Andrew Gold .
7. Your ID : 27172
Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a) The first org i joined was NG in saif khan term in en1 after that I used to be a hc in National guard
captain in en1 after 3 terms and I was pretty dissapointed about ng so for that I left ng and joined ng in en3 and I saw the org was nearly dead it was so inactive and the leaders are also ain't that much active and I guess i could fix it by myself and make it on top again !

2b) I also could see that the orgs in the state of san andreas in en3 were not getting ammo runs and i was also pretty dissapointed about these things and it was also not handling properly and professionally so If i get a chance then i will make sure org's get proper ammorun and There should be enough units for the ammorun . I will also make sure that the departments like airforce should do good amounts of scout for the assistant for ng units !

2c) The ng wasn't having proper management team and i was disappointed for the ng performance in departments and ng raids , helding ghetto patrol regularly (3 per week) , active and assistant for other orgs in store robbery's , ghetto patrols , etc except gun store . I will also held regular promotion ceramony and make a arena zone fight for sasd units and normal units too with the prize pool of 100k (i will give from my own money) .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
3a) Regular promotion ceramony's .
3b) Arena fight zone every week with the prize pool of 100k for the winner .
3d) Always give good amount of bonuses timely .
3c) Always give the hard working ones promotion (no nepotism) .
3e) Make the org place fun to work and habitable .
3g) Always have a good and rply communication with orgs .
My departments -
Regiment recruitment : This is the rr team main work to hire/fire unit's , give training's , make promotion ceramony list also make bonus list by checking logs and this department will have good amount of bonus for thier work's .

Airforce : This is the air force team in ng which is the pilots of army who will scout the air during raid hours and give air supports to ammo runs , give assistant's to sasd's training and transportation help in events .

Sasd : This will the special forces of ng who is mainly the backbone because they will handle ammorun's and ghetto patrol's lead or take lead as a ng in any events ng attends and this will a strict and hard department to join only selected for the deserving ones .

Military police : This is the top department in ng which will check logs , search trunks , give strikes and have the authority to handle the base when Leader is not available , have org meeting , Check people if they are corrupted or not , do activity check etc .

Thanks for reviewing my application
Ex ng captain , Hod of rr . deputy of airforce , deputy of rr (EN1)
Ex Bridgaider general of ng en3
Ex FIB supervisor of hr
Ex sahp liuetenant
Ex lspd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom